For the safety of our customers and staff we have revised our delivery procedure and we are implementing the following
1) ALL deliveries will be STRICTLY CONTACTLESS. Unfortunately, we can make no exceptions.
2) Doorstep deliveries will be placed on the doorstep and our driver will knock and/or ring the doorbell.
3) Our delivery driver will remove themselves from the door and to a minimum of 3 metres (Where space allows). Wait for the door to be answered and the recipient to collect the flowers.
4) We will need a contact number for the recipient of the delivery.
5) If we receive no reply to the door, we will attempt to call the number you have provided
6) Should we receive no answer to the door or our call. Your order will be left in a secure location on the recipients’ property with a calling card posted through the letter box with the time date and location on the property of the flowers.
7) A photo will be taken of any flowers that have to be left.
8) Under NO circumstances will the driver be permitted to enter ANY property. Even at the request or even to aid the recipient to get their flowers inside. Unfortunately, this is regardless of mobility or disability.
9) ALL our drivers will be wearing PPE in accordance with government/NHS guidance, using hand sanitizer for each and every delivery.
10) We will always provide a friendly service with the freshest possible flowers.